Protective Life TeleLife® Processing
With Protective Life's TeleLife program, you only have to spend a few minutes completing the short TeleLife preliminary application (on line or on paper). You don't need to leave your office, you don't need to get client signatures, you don't need to meet face-to-face with the client - a few minutes and you're done! The TeleLife unit takes care of everything else. They call your client within 48 hours and during the approximately 20-minute long application interview they also make arrangements for the paramed exam.
Getting Started with Solicitation: To get contracted with Protective, contact your CPSIMIS Marketing or Case Manager, or click here.
Things You Should Know about Protective’s TeleLife Process:
- 10,15,20,25,30 yr term lengths available
- Issue ages: 18-85 (Age Nearest)
- Minimum face amount: $100,000
- Underwriting classes:
- Select Preferred
- Preferred Non Smoker
- Standard Non Smoker
- Standard Tobacco
Temporary Insurance agreement: If the client would like to be provided with conditional coverage, the agent must complete and sign a Conditional Receipt or Temporary Insurance Agreement and send in with the pre-application.
DO NOT Request conditional coverage or collect premium if:
- Total amount of insurance will exceed $1,000,000 or the applicant is over age 80
- The applicant has a history of heart disease, stroke or cancer within the last 5 years
- The application has plans to travel outside the United States within the next 60 days
- The rate class quoted is higher than Table 2
Acceptable Payment Methods:
- Pre-authorized withdrawal from checking or savings account.
- Credit card for initial payment only (Not available in the state of Alaska)
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa accepted*
If you are not yet licensed with Protective Life or you wish to use the paper application process, complete through this link and submit to your CPSIMIS Case Manager.
Please note - once the application and the exam are received by Protective, CPSIMIS and the agent will be responsible for any additional requirements and clarification needed from the client. Your CPSIMIS Case Manager will keep you in the loop and advise you of what is needed (if anything) to complete the case.